Surprise your family and friends with talent even you never knew you had! Wouldn’t it be cool to have the ability to create a stunning piece of art that you’d buy for your own home? Attached is a link to a video that shows you how to create the most incredible mountains with the simplest process! If the Japanese art style isn’t for you, feel free to Google more styles under the search title “Torn paper mountain art”.
One of the best things about this style is even with shaky hands, or no art history whatsoever, anybody can do it! I’m sure you’ve all torn paper by accident, but this time you can turn it into an incredible landscape. Great for yourself, great for gifts, and a great way to pass the time!
Simple step process (with an art pencil) – watch the youtube video link below, and this will make much more sense!
- Prepare materials – Paper for the drawing, paper to tear, and an art pencil.
- Start tearing mountainous shapes with the designated paper for that purpose.
- Put the torn paper “mountain-up” on top of your canvas and shade downward lightly with the pencil.
- Without moving the mountain stencil, rub downward with your finger to blend the pencil shading. Then remove the paper.
- Repeat the process with different torn paper, shading deeper and deeper for additional mountains until you are satisfied with your mountain range.
- Feel free to “finish” the mountains and include a lake or singular tree or something extra in front of your mountains.